2. Intellectual Propertyand Use License
1. Text, document, image, graphic or any other content provided in this School is the intellectual property of the Teacher and subject to copyright law. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a single license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
4. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
5. transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Teacher at any time if you fail to comply with any of your obligation according to these Terms. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you are obliged to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The content material on the School’s website are provided 'as is' and are subject to change at any time. The Teacher or the School make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights, as far as this exclusion from liability is covered by the governing law. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
If allowed by the governing law, the School shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Neither the Teacher nor the School warrant that any of the content material on the School’s web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Governing Law